Sunday, July 5, 2009

I walk along

my heart is beating, i walk along, i walk, i walk this empty street, when the city sleeps, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me, today i walk along, i walk alone.


like somehow you just don't belong, with radio turned on so loud that no one can hear you screaming, to be hurt, to feel love, to be left out in the dark, to be pushed around, well you don't know what it's like, welcome to my life, are you stuck inside the world you hate? when nothign feels alright, to be hurt, to feel love, to be kicked when you are down, on the edge of breaking down and there is no one there to save you, you might think i'm happy, you don't know what its like, to be kicked when you are down, no one is there to save you, welcome to my life.


i'm so happy because today i found my friends, i'm so ugly but that's okay because so are you, i found god, yeah yeah yeah yeeeaaahhhh yeaahhhhhhhh, i'm so lonely thats okay i shit my head, im not sure, im so excited i can't wait to meet you there, im so horny, thats okay my will is good, yeah yeah yeaaaahh yeeaaahhhh, i like it im not gonna cry, i miss you im not gonna cry, i killed you im not gonna cry, i love you im not gonna cry, im my head, for all i care, im not scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment