Monday, August 31, 2009

Leon aka Joel Jackson

" Why don't black people need mosquito repellent at night?"





Ian Su, Noel, Leon, Patrik, ViC abd Eric.
Sunday night chilling.
A lot of Bananas by Steves Elementary School
Safeway. Single box of 'sundae' ice cream.
Prop bet vs Noel. 10% of body mass by September 1, 2010. 50$ wager. Noel was the man, because he did not try to rip me off on the bet, when he so could have done so and he even explained it to me.
Dazed and Confused. What an odd movie for me to randomly record on the PVR.
Self note on Ian's birthday ot pay for his PVR box so the man can enjoy his TV better.
ViC are a little bit too much for his body. Even he knew it and Noel noticed and told us.

5 comments:

  1. it was a rhetorical question...
    you are not supposed to answer it lol

    only today did i realize that i gave Leon all my steaks! meaning i can't remember how they tasted because i was so happy to see him and gave him all my food lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't black people ask for any steaks at night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't Ukranians that look like bears ever get to eat steak at night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so but according to Leon it was medium rare but Johan told me it was more like rare.

    It tasted good though

    ReplyDelete