Monday, August 10, 2009

pam bamm bammm pam bam

everybody's out to get me, don't you let it drag you down, if you ever feel neglected, if you think that all is lost, i'll be counting up my demons, hoping everything's not lost


pam bam bammm pam bamm pam bamm in my place, lines that i could not change, i was lost, cross lines shooting across i was lost oh yeah, yeeahhhhh, how long will she wait for me, yeahhh how long will she pain for me, yeahhh how long will she wait for me? i was scared, i was scared tired and underprepared, if you go , leave me here all on my own, yeahhh how long will she wait for me? yeahhh how long will she pain for me? yeahhh how long will she wait for me? singing please please please come back and sing to me, come on and sing now now come on and sing to me, come back and sing, in my place, in my place i was lost, oh yeah oh yeah


where do we go nobody knows, i've got to say im on my way down, god gave me style and gave me grace, god put a smile upon my face. where do we go to draw the line? i've got to say i've wasted all your time, honey honey, where do i go to fall from grace? god put a smile upon my face. where do we go nobody knows, don't ever say you are on your way down, god gave you style and gave you grace, god put a smile upon your face.


tooloo tooloot toolootoo loot tool looo too loot oh love i seespider web is tangled up with me i lost my head, thought of all the stupid things i said. oh no what's this? spider and i'm caught in the middle so i turn to run, and thought of all the stupid things i've done. ahh i've mnever meant to cause you trouble ive never meant to do you harm...tooloootoo too loo oh no i've never meant to do you harm...they've spun a web for me...

i've spun a web for me ___

No comments:

Post a Comment