Friday, November 5, 2010

Marchioness Disaster

Summer 2006.

This next video made be a stronger believer in what i believe.
Also made me realize how technology can spread human spirit and goodness.
Ever since then Youtube has been a great part of my learning process and entertainment.
But back to this video. It was probably one of the first videos i ever saw there. I have no idea how i came upon it. I wish to know how i was able to find it. Who sent it to me? But i am very glad that it did happen.




Present day, November 2010

wardbingham

hello

glad this was my first ever video i favorited on Youtube!

this is what its all about

i believe that life is beautiful and that we are all friends!

wardbingham

Re: hello

you just made my day.

i believe it does get better

thank you.



i Believe as i have always believed that life is wonderful/beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment