Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Destiny

Watching 'Beautiful Losers' right now. How do most events in my recent life seem to be blimps of fate? Whether it has to do with music, love, films, friendships, and art. At this specific moment i am watching this film that i downloaded close to a year ago, based on a recommendation by Chris Killoran (a guy from my high school basketball team) that i saw on Facebook. I have been saving time to see this for a while now, and it feels so fitting to watch it just few days after discovering Vancouver Art Crawl (thanks to Sylvia and Iulia)!




Official Zhuk Rating: 8.1/10 bananas


I might not be able to wait until summer to start painting. Really want to read up more on everything and have my brain just explode eventually. It would never have to be anything amazing or pretty. It will just be me - what i am made of and what did make me.




No comments:

Post a Comment