Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Real People

"Vlad!!!!

Of course I remember you! You were the happiest guy at work where everyone else was soooo miserable. Seriously, it put a smile on my face to see your name pop up. How are you??? I quickly read your message...but are you in this side of the ocean or back in Vancouver?? I'm going to school in Sweden. Packing up to go home as we speak. 9 months away from home, and away from husband licks balls but I am living my dream - so just something to endure. I will be home over the summer to work at the dreaded Costco but will head back to Sweden soon after. What have you been up to??

Really glad to hear from you my friend.....A"

4 comments:

  1. From what I remember you used to be somewhat of an a-hole...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with the Sweden connection in your recent postings? coincidence? must be a sign that you should give all your money to anyone around you who is from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. man you sure do have a lot of connections with Sweden.

    ReplyDelete